TechInsights brings together unique industry insight gained from over 20 years of experience in performing teardowns in some of the highest volume applications combined with crowd-sourced pricing data from companies.
Component Price Landscape (CPL)
Component Price Landscape (CPL) tracks pricing and lead-time trends for commodity electronic components that are used in many electronic designs.
CPL is the industry’s premier tool for tracking pricing and lead-time trends for commodity electronic components:
- Tracking price trends to understand where prices are increasing or decreasing
- Leverage industry insight to lock in favorable pricing now or maybe delay purchases to a later date
- Tracking lead-time trends for 700+ commodity EE* component suppliers
- Gain early insight into pending supply shortages or allocation issues
- Understand potential second sources to ensure supply continuity
Component Price Analyzer (CPA)
CPA is a new tool to help clients to quickly understand the cost impact of proposed designs during the development stages.
Data science algorithms are used to make sense of this data to establish up-to-date market pricing curves for each manufacturer part number (MPN).
- Analyses customer specific electrical eng. (EE) BOMs
- Compares component prices with market prices for your specific purchase volumes
- Real contract OEM pricing combined with data-science algorithmic estimations
- Determine the most realistic price for your purchase volume
- Identify focus to gain maximum cost reduction
Component Pricing Supports Multiple Teams and KPIs:
Revealing the innovations others cannot inside advanced technology products
1891 Robertson Rd #500, Nepean, ON K2H 5B7