TechInsights offers a range of Battery Subscriptions, each focused on a different level of practical battery analysis.
Understand which battery technologies are being used by industry leaders and how they are being used in real-world products.
The Lithium-Ion battery market is expected to grow from $31B in 2019 to reach $100 billion in 2026 (Research and Markets) driven by smartphones, electric vehicles, laptops, power storage, rechargeable tools.
The Battery Advantage
TechInsights battery subscriptions continue to evolve to address several key challenges: battery life, energy density/weight, battery safety, cost reduction, charging speed, temperature performance, and battery management complexity.
TechInsights battery subscriptions work together to provide a complete picture for companies that need to make product development, pack and cell development, or other important business decisions related to rechargeable battery technology.
Provides information on the re-chargeable battery packs, battery cells and battery ICs found in mobile phones, tablets, laptops, wearables, and other products.
Excel-tables covering rechargeable battery details including product level, pack-level and cell level information for over 450 devices.
- Product type
- Product model
- Country of purchase
- Cell cost
- Number of cells per pack
- Part number
- Pack voltage
- Pack mAh rating
- Pack dimensions (L, W, H, Weight)
PDF Reports with images and data tables covering:
- Source product images and information summary including brand, model, price, dimensions, and product features
- Battery pack images and information summary including pack cost breakdown
- Battery cell images
- Battery board images and battery IC identification
TechInsights provides a wide range of technical analysis covering battery cells and materials.
- Computerized tomography x-ray (CT) of battery cell structures/volume
- Cell Cross Sectional Analysis: Covers internal structure of the battery including Optical and SEM and SEM-EDS imaging
- Plan-view SEM materials analysis to identify size and layered structure of particles
- TEM and TEM-EDS Materials Analysis
- Time-of-flight secondary ion mass spectrometry (TOF-SIMS)
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS)
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR) and RAMAN analysis
- X-ray diffraction (XRD) analysis
- Inductive Plasma (ICP) analysis
- Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC-MS)
Covering cells from a range of market applications, the analysis provides insight into the devices’ thermal characteristics during wireless and wired charging as well as Li-ion battery performance during operation through different conditions.
Sign up for latest analysis, news and insights from TechInsights!
Revealing the innovations others cannot inside advanced technology products
1891 Robertson Rd #500, Nepean, ON K2H 5B7
Copyright © 2023 TechInsights Inc. All rights reserved.