All eyes are focused on 2023
- Order activity for semiconductor equipment continued to cool off, dropping by half a point to 83 degrees
- SOC Mobile, SOC Compute, and DAO are keeping the overall order activity in positive territory
- More than offsetting the weakness in Memory, SOC Consumer, and Subcon/Adv. Packaging
- Within the equipment market there is bifurcation between WFE and the Back-end
- WFE continues to grow despite weaker consumer demand
- On the other hand, Test & Assembly are feeling the impact of a weaker demand backdrop with sales expected to decline meaningfully in the second half of the year
- TechInsights’ Chip Price Performance Index plunged
- DRAM declined
- NAND slipped
- MPUs fell
- Equipment orders are starting to turn down but remain at high levels
Get the latest analysis of new developments in semiconductor market and research analysis.
Subscribers can view the full article in the TechInsights Platform.
You must be a subscriber to access the Manufacturing Analysis reports & services.
If you are not a subscriber, you should be! Enter your email below to contact us about access.
More To Explore
Sign up for latest analysis, news and insights from TechInsights!
Revealing the innovations others cannot inside advanced technology products
1891 Robertson Rd #500, Nepean, ON K2H 5B7
Copyright © 2023 TechInsights Inc. All rights reserved.